Towels are an everyday essential that add more than just color and pattern in your hotel bathroom. Whether your guests are checking in your hotel for one day or spending a weeklong vacation, you must ensure they get the homelike feeling. With the right kind of white hotel towels, you are already a step ahead in providing your guests with the comfort for which your hotel lives up to its name.
When it comes to choosing the perfect hotel towels, you maybe fouled up since there are so many towel materials, sizes, texture, border types and other things to consider. You cannot just pick up any towel that pleases your eye; you need to contemplate whether those luxury hotel towels will satisfy your guest’s expectations.
How do hotel owners pick out their luxury hotel towels?
Hotel owners consider various factors before buying luxury hotel towels for their guests. The important factors are here as mentioned below:
1. Appropriate size: A towel that is of the wrong size can bring about an annoying experience for your patrons. They will struggle to use a hand towel (used for wiping the face) to wipe their entire body after bath. Whether you keep hand towels or bath towels, it must be of the correct size. It is advisable to keep both large bath towels and also small face and hand towels for the convenience of your guests.
2. Weight: It is very important to consider the weight when purchasing white hotel towels. When it comes to considering the weight, make sure the towels don’t become too heavy after getting wet. If you want to give your guests a plush feeling, you can select towels between 15 – 20 lb from your hotel linen supplier. Remember! The denser the towels, the higher absorption power they will have. Whether you use light weight or denser white hotel towels, your guests will surely notice the difference in the materials. Although light weight towels are a great economical choice, for hotels, spas and resorts, heavy weight towels make an ideal choice since they are soft to touch and gives the right bit of luxury to your guests.
3. Material: Choosing the right material goes a long way in offering a good or bad experience to your guests. Among the wide variety of materials available with your bath linen manufacturer, cotton is arguably the best material. But cotton has many more variations like:
- Supima cotton: Also known as the ‘King of Cotton’ and the reason is quite good enough. Towels made of this cotton comes with stronger fibers that give them the tag of ‘high standard’ towels. If you are searching for a long term investment, you can consider the expensive Supima cotton towels.
- Egyptian cotton: Luxury hotel towels made of this material are soft, highly absorbent and durable. It is also an affordable alternative to the expensive Supima cotton towels. Egyptian cotton towels is the perfect option for hotels that want to offer luxury to their guests within a budget.
- Waffle: These towels display a honeycomb pattern and are super light. Even after becoming completely wet, they are very easy to carry around. These towels form a popular choice for hotel owners since it comes with a blend of style and functionality. High absorption power and fast-drying properties make waffle towels a good investment for hotel owners.
4. GSM: GSM or Grams per Square Metre is also a deciding factor that states whether your luxury hotel towels are good or not. Towels made of superior quality have higher GSM number and these kinds of white hotel towels have high absorption power and durability. Superior quality white hotel towels have GSM between 400-700 while standard hotel towels measure between 200-300.
5. Color: White is arguably the best color when it comes to choosing towels for your hotels. White hotel towels add a luxurious look to your hotel bathroom and hence, white has always been the statement color of the hospitality industry. However, to keep with the latest trend that is in vogue, you can go for other colors (in pastel or solid colors) according to your bathroom decor. Your guests will simply love the change!
Conclusion: The secret behind the excellence and preponderance of white hotel towels is now deciphered. Hotel owners across the globe consider the above-mentioned factors while selecting their hotel towels and granting their guests the right kind of comfort that they ardently await for. Call us to get more collections – 028 92698098